vrijdag 16 maart 2018

I want my Spotify!

Hello there, just a little update for those who can't get enough news. Too much information gets in the way in the end, but hey, don't shoot the messenger!

In between that process of getting my new music together (yes it's getting there, just some finetuning to do and I'll send them babies away), I'm always roaming around the web for new possibilities, curious as a cat as I am. Some of you spotify listeners will surely have noticed a few added changes when one looks for an artist/ band, genre, mood or playlist. Like pictures, a bio and concert information. For the musician there are more tools available to promote yourself. It's all just for fun you know. One in particular is the Spotify Line-In where you can add some functional and personal info to the artist, album or song. More information leads to a better search result in the end. So why don't you try it out? Pick your favourite artist/ band/ musician (me of course), add all the tags that fit, so when we search for a certain mood, style, we always pick the best. Get comfortable.

Searching on Spotify



1 opmerking:

  1. Excellent read, I just passed this onto a colleague who was
    doing a little research on that. And he actually bought me lunch
    because I found it for him smile Therefore let me rephrase that: Thanks for lunch!

    BeantwoordenVerwijderen