zondag 11 februari 2018

Focused monk

Hai there folks!
Today, as usual, I'm gonna work on my latest stuff again. Listening attentively like a lonely, but dedicated and focused monk minus the bald crown of course. Keep it cool, will ya?
I'd like to share some of that stuff which has helped me through years of struggling in my homestudio. For those who are looking desperately for those educational video's about mixing and mastering and of course there's absolutely much more. Give me those links and I'll add them.
Mostly presented by the professional audio nut and mostly done in Pro Tools with the basic stock plugins to enhance your audio a "little" to make it more "audible".

Vanished Monk


Pro Tools mixing/ mastering video playlist

Mastering it yourself

1 opmerking:

  1. Aw, this was an extremely good post. Taking the time and actual effort to
    make a great article... but what can I say...
    I put things off a lot and never seem to get nearly anything done.

    BeantwoordenVerwijderen